Happy Memorial Day Quotes: Memorial Day is one of America’s patriotic observances. Memorial Day also known as Decoration Day is not just for honoring veterans, but also for honoring the sacrifices of American soldiers. Are you searching for Memorial Day Quotes 2022? Memorial Day Quotes and Sayings are the best to share with those people who don’t best things about USA Army. Citizens of America pay tribute to the soldiers on Memorial Day for their sacrifice in wars. Serving the nation is the duty and responsibility of every city where we consider it as a proud for the country.
We remember and celebrate Memorial Day every year for the most significant sacrifice by men and women of Armed services. We celebrate Memorial Day to salute the people who died while serving the country for their remembrance. We are going to share with you the best Memorial Day Quotes Thank You Sayings, Happy Memorial Day Images, Wishes, Messages on social media sites.
Memorial Day Quotes 2022: Both men and women soldiers represent the character of the nation which speaks about their patriotism, honour, and sacrifice for the country. It is a great privilege to tribute and salute the strong, powerful soldiers and their family members. We can also celebrate this beautiful day by visiting their cemeteries and memorials, holding family gatherings and participating in parades and conveying wishes as Memorial Day Quotes through social networks. Because of those people’s sacrifice for their country now every citizen of the United States enjoys their freedom.
We can observe Memorial Day on the last Monday of May month every year. Also, the National Moment of remembrance occurs precisely at 3 PM (as per their local time) every year. We know that the last Monday of May month is the unofficial start of summer every year. These below listed best Happy Memorial Day Quotes For Facebook friends are easy to share.
Also Read: Happy Memorial Day Messages
“What’s right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have a great capacity– intellect and resources– to do something about them.” — By Henry Ford
“Freedom is the last, best hope of earth.” Lincoln steered the country through the Civil War, saved the Union and ended slavery. Who better to define freedom for us? –
- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. Memorial Day 2019 Quotes By Unkown
- ‘“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” Memorial day military quotes and sayings by — General George S. Patton
Memorial Day isn’t just about honoring veterans, it’s honoring those who lost their lives. Veterans had the fortune of coming home. For us, that’s a reminder of when we come home we still have a responsibility to serve. It’s a continuation of service that honors our country and those who fell defending it.
Also Check: Memorial Day Speeches 2022
See: Funny Memorial Day Meme for Facebook
Happy Memorial Day Quotes
Memorial Day 2022 Quotes: People convey their tributes for the soldier’s sacrifice by different means. They visit the battlefields, pray for them, visit their graves, etc. Also, they spread their tributes throughout the world which creates proud and inspiring moments. Memorial Day Quotes are the statements from the president of the country, veterans, patriots, and people for those who have fallen to death for the welfare of the country.
The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country“ George S. Patton Jr.
“Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.“ Robert A. Heinlein
As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars.
“Memorial Day is a time to honour, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country”
“They fell, but o’er their glorious grave. Floats free the banner of the cause they died to save.”
Happy Memorial Day Quotes to Say “Thank You”
These Memorial Day Quotes are explaining the contribution of the soldier’s blood for their nation. Memorial Day Quotes will be mainly about the soldiers, their sacrifices, words praising them, some inspiring moments and quotes. Memorial Day Quotes, messages and free online greeting cards to the soldier’s family, friends and relatives create a feel proud moment, where they especially feel comfortable, pleasant, agreeable and compromising. Most people join together as a nation and honour the soldiers by flying flags at half-staff, performing parades, placing flowers and garlands on soldier’s graveyards, etc.
My hêroês ârê thosê who rïsk thêïr lïvês êvêry dây to protêct our world ând mâkê ït â bêttêr plâcê – polïcê, fïrêfïghtêrs ând mêmbêrs of our ârmêd forcês.”
“Pâtrïotïsm ïs êâsy to undêrstând ïn Âmêrïcâ – ït mêâns lookïng out for yoursêlf by lookïng out for your country.”
“Ï lïkê to sêê â mân proud of thê plâcê ïn whïch hê lïvês. Ï lïkê to sêê â mân lïvê so thât hïs plâcê wïll bê proud of hïm.”
Thê cost of frêêdom ïs âlwâys hïgh, but Âmêrïcâns hâvê âlwâys pâïd ït. Ând onê pâth wê shâll nêvêr choosê, ând thât ïs thê pâth of surrêndêr, or submïssïon.
Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. – Chloë Grace Moretz
“They were all in and they were all together, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.“ By – Bob Richardson
Memorial Day Quotes From Presidents
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.” By – John F. Kennedy
- “I don’t have to tell you how fragile this precious gift of freedom is. Every time we hear, watch or read the news, we are reminded that liberty is a rare commodity in this world.” by – President Ronald Reagan
- “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” – By George Washington
- Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honour their sacrifice. By – Barack Obama
- “Heroism is not only in the man but in the occasion.” By – Calvin Coolidge
- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. By – BILL CLINTON
- Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.” Remember memorial day quotes by – President Harry S. Truman
- “Each of the patriots whom we remember on this day was first a beloved son or daughter, a brother or sister, or a spouse, friend, and neighbour.” By – George H. W. Bush
- “I have never been able to think of the day as one of mourning; I have never quite been able to feel that half-masted flags were appropriate on Decoration Day. I have rather felt that the flag should be at the peak because of those whose dying we commemorate rejoiced in seeing it where their valour placed it. We honour them in a joyous, thankful, triumphant commemoration of what they did. ” Memorial day wishes quotes by — Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the United States
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Memorial Day Weekend Quotes by – President John F. Kennedy
Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings 2022
Memorial Day Sayings: It creates a powerful, unique moment within us when we think that the flag flies not because of wind and it flies with the last breath of the soldiers who died for the welfare of the nation. People started celebrating Memorial Day or Decoration Day for the soldiers sacrifice on Civil war. Later it became a day for the sacrifice for every soldier who left their last breath for the country. By any of the means pay tribute to the soldiers wholeheartedly as a nation. On this day of remembrance, we convey our messages through different ways which reach every person.
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” Thank you veterans quotes memorial day by –– Jeff Miller
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit
Memorial Day Quotes And Images 2022
Below we have provided some amazing collection of Memorial Day Quotes with Images. You can choose these Memorial Day Quotes Images and send/share your family Members, Loved ones on this Happy Memorial Day.
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
We hope you are liked above collection of Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings. Don’t forget to Share Happy Memorial Day Quotes Messages Wishes Sayings with your best friends, kids and veterans can make the best impact and inspire them. So, this time don’t miss this opportunity to spread the nationality moment all around the youth on this Memorial Day 2022. send me your feedback about this post in the below comment box.